December 29, 2012

Resolutions

pagudpud beach

I don't normally do this but I think I should this time. It's more fun and challenging, sort of an extra push to follow through with the things we wanna accomplish when it's written right? It's a blessing that every new year feels like a fresh start and a time for change. Every new year is a do over. 

So here's a few of my resolutions....

cry less
give up coke drink less coke. 
drink more water
take up sewing class
pay attention
see a bone doctor. enough with the googling
exercise
write. on a paper.
say I Love You more often
write to people. on a paper
be an excellent/awesome/cool driver
read more "intelligent" books
sleep early
plan
go out more
see people
cook
shop less
be nice
learn to drink red wine
be brave and confident mom
be a lady wife
give
do more
pray

those are just a few things on my list. Honestly I am really scared for 2013. There's gonna be a HUGE change (and it's coming up pretty fast) and these past few days of December prepped me for that. I am scared and excited at the same time. Id like to think of it as the first day of school. 

How about you? Do you make a list of your resolutions? 

1 comment:

Bubby's Mummy said...

Good luck with the HUGE change. How intriguing. I hope it's positive change.

I stopped making New Year's resolutions a long time ago. I have never been able to keep them anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...