August 2, 2014

Sweeping Me Off My Achy Feet...



Sometimes, I wish I am that kind of girl who is okay with wearing flats to work. So i cheat and wear my kitten heels. But after eight hours, kitten heels is still a shoe with heels. You know what I mean right? So, after a long day I'd like to sit on the edge of my bed, and rub my foot. Especially my left foot (my left is chubbier and wider than the right one). Every night I let them relax and cool them off in warm water before going to bed. Most nights, Jayson would walked in on me and take pity on my poor feet. Next thing I knew I was on my back, heels up, and Jayson massaging those achy toes and sole. 

I don't think anything says "i love you" more than that. 

Thank you Jayson. I love you too. 

1 comment:

capizena said...

There's nothing like a foot rub to prove someone really loves you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...