March 23, 2015

Cakes...


Untitled

My birthday this year fell on a Sunday, which happens to be the first day of the week here. What fun! This year, Jayson and me took a different approach on surprising each other on our birthdays. I think I started it. I'm taking credit for that. I managed to surprise him on his birthday last January by giving him his presents 3 days before his birthday.  Man, the look on his face. He was so happy. And on the exact day of his birthday, I called him and asked him to just drop by on our favorite coffee shop, order a latte and cheese cake, I got the candles. It was Saturday evening, he was still in his office. How fun was that?

Untitled

March 15, Sunday

As I've said before, my birthday was on a Sunday, the busiest and the most frantic day of the week. At the end of the day, all I wanted  was to collapse. On our way home Yllac fell asleep. Amazing! Peace and solitude before my own bedtime??? Birthday wish granted. I may be tired but verbally I am on fire. So Jayson let me talk while he made us some tea. So i talked and talked and talked. I have to say, today most especially, that I have the best, most supportive, and most wonderfully, frustratingly fantastic husband and i love, love, love him. Just like all the things I am crazy about, I sometimes get all grouchy at him, but really seriously, I am the lucky one to have him. So Jayson my love, thanks for choosing this wicked queen over other princesses.

Untitled
UntitledUntitled

On the following evening, Jayson one-upped me by actually getting my cake. And so we've managed to do a celebratory cake blowing with Yllac's help of course. It's always so so so fun with Yllac's help.

Untitled

ladies and gentlemen, my son. 
.
.
.
.
Cannot wait for 36th!



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Awesome!!! Wishing you lots and lots of this pa Ms. Denise =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...